Monday, December 17, 2007

Here's my elf dance. Let's see yours!


You've probably seen the OfficeMax commercials for Elf Yourself. It's a web application that lets you upload your own photo, crop it to fit an elf hat, and then watch yourself do an elf dance with up to three of your friends. Silly, but so fun! I did one with my own face first, and then I made one with my kids (above). Aren't they cute?!

I've heard that people without high speed connections aren't able to enjoy the show, so keep that in mind. You can see my elf dance here, or make your own. If you make one that you'd like to share, please post it in the comments so we can all laugh together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool site! Wanna see Bush and his family dress in Goofy Elf Outfits and dance in front of you this Christmas? Check out this funny site