Thursday, December 13, 2007

Look what's new on Squidoo: SquidFlix movie reviews


I'm addicted to Squidoo. If you haven't checked it out yet, you should do so right away. There is not an easier, faster, cheaper way to make a web page on anything you like. Plus, you can link back to your own blog or site (free backlinks!), and you can even earn cash royalties for yourself or charity. Seriously, Squidoo rocks.

Now, there's a new way to Squidoo. It's called SquidFlix, and it's a fun and easy way to build your own movie review page. Just type in the name of the movie you want to review (whether it's your favorite or least favorite), add some information to make it unique, and voila! Now Squidoo will pay you for traffic that clicks through your page. Isn't that nice?

I've made my first SquidFlix page on one of my all-time favorite movies, The Princess Bride. I used the default modules as a starting point, and added some awesome quotes, video clips of my favorite scenes, and links to DVDs on Amazon. It was quick and easy to put together, and I plan to fill it out a bit in the next few days. If you're a fan of The Princess Bride, stop by and add your own 2 cents.

And while you're there, don't forget to try building your own page. All the other kids are doing it. You know you want to. :-)

No comments: