Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wii would like physical therapy!

If you've read my previous post on our new Wii (the kids won't unwrap it until Christmas, but we've been playing it at night - shhhh!), you know how much I love it! Even though I suck at pretty much all the games (except I did knock out Hubby at boxing), it is so fun! We plug it in after the kids are asleep and go for a couple of hours. Bowling, golf, tennis, baseball, etc. -- none of which I do in normal life with any regularity... I end up sweaty and out of breath (especially from boxing - I turn into a crazed punching machine for some reason). Nothing wrong with that. I figure anything besides sitting at the computer counts for exercise, right?

But the next morning, boy am I sore! Yes, I'm a bit out of shape. And I'm not as young as I used to be. Anyway, my muscles ache, and my shoulder hurts. I'm really okay, but I was thinking, when will somebody develop a nice post-Wii workout cooldown game for us middle-aged Wii addicts? How about Wii Therapy, Wii Pilates, Wii Yoga, Wii Stretch? They can bundle it with Wii Sports and call it Wii for Oldies. :-)

No comments: